Make an Appointment
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
An occupational therapist offers guidance by:
- Creating beneficial habits and routines
- Implementing data-driven strategies to meet your goals
- Setting realistic goals
A counselor, on the other hand, can help you:
- Learn how to cope with stressful situations and difficult emotions
- Become more flexible and responsive in how you see yourself and others
- Understand yourself better
What we have in common:
- Individualized and client-centered
- Scientifically driven, evidence-based
- Defined goals
Remember, you are not limited to one therapy or the other. You may utilize both services to address the same problem as the different frameworks and methodologies of each profession can complement each other. We encourage students to take advantage of all the resources Caltech has to offer!
- Log onto the Student Health Portal
- Select Appointments
- Select Schedule an Appointment and select Occupational Therapy (Not Mental Health Counseling) when prompted
Unless requested in advance, all appointments booked through the Student Health Portal are Zoom appointments. The Zoom link will be sent to you via the Student Health Portal on the morning of your appointment. Your therapist will ask for your preference for in-person or Zoom if booking a follow-up appointment.
Call (626) 395-8331 to request an appointment during business hours.
Visit 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) during business hours.
Masks are required when visiting Student Wellness Services in person.
Note: Occupational Therapy Services are located at Student Wellness Services North (1245 Arden Rd.) which is a different building than Health and Counseling Services.