call (626) 395-8331, or come in to make an appointment
After-hours crisis support available 24/7: Please call (626) 395-8331,
press "2" when prompted, and stay on the line
Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, referral, and treatment
- Self-exploration, support, and theme-focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
- Workshops and groups
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Send the front office a secure message through the Student Health Portal
- Messages >> New Message >> I want to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk.
- Messages are retrieved and responded to during business hours. Please do not use secure messages for urgent or emergency questions/concerns.
- Call: (626) 395-8331
- In-Person: Walk in during business hours at 1239 Arden Rd. to make an appointment
Counseling Services offers the choice of meeting in person or our HIPAA-compliant Zoom platform. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know which you'd prefer! Masks are required for in-person meetings.
After-hours crisis services and weekend response (for issues that cannot wait until the next business day)
Call the Counseling Services main line (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
News and Announcements
Attention Students: Student Wellness Services will be closed on Thursday, June 30th at 11:30am and remain closed th… https://t.co/1ibmoANH9G
Attention Students: Student Wellness Services will be closed on Friday, June 17th at 2:00pm and remain closed throu… https://t.co/QVaXtGlIA8
"I wish you well as you take flight tomorrow. All of us, we fly with you tomorrow, a human kaleidoscope. So let's d… https://t.co/bdKZG3za62