call (626) 395-8331, or come in to make an appointment
After-hours crisis support available 24/7: Please call (626) 395-8331,
press "2" when prompted, and stay on the line
Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, referral, and treatment
- Self-exploration, support, and theme-focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
- Workshops and groups
Student Wellness Services South
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Send the front office a secure message through the Student Health Portal
- Messages >> New Message >> I want to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk.
- Messages are retrieved and responded to during business hours. Please do not use secure messages for urgent or emergency questions/concerns.
- Call: (626) 395-8331
- In-Person: Walk in during business hours at 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) to make an appointment
Counseling Services offers the choice of meeting in person or our HIPAA-compliant Zoom platform. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know which you'd prefer! Masks are required for in-person meetings.
After-hours crisis services and weekend response (for issues that cannot wait until the next business day)
Call the Counseling Services main line (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
News and Announcements
We got another group for you! The DBT skills group is a 4-week in-person group that will teach you mindfulness, dis… https://t.co/x2P32PFuzR
Mindfully Resilient is an 8-week class focused on helping prevent relapse of depression and anxiety. You'll learn t… https://t.co/GTKOeRstot
Join us online tomorrow, 10/5, at 12:00pm for Tackle the Term - we'll talk about stress, procrastination, how to se… https://t.co/yrrOAnYxII
It's that time of the year again - students, get your free flu vaccine on October 18 or 20! Make your appointment t… https://t.co/06TjdKgog8