call (626) 395-8331, or come in to make an appointment
After-hours crisis support available 24/7: Please call (626) 395-8331,
press "2" when prompted, and stay on the line
Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, referral, and treatment
- Self-exploration, support, and theme-focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
- Workshops and groups
Student Wellness Services South
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Send a secure message through the Student Health Portal
- Messages >> New Message >> I want to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk.
- Messages are retrieved and responded to during business hours. Please do not use secure messages for urgent or emergency questions/concerns.
- Call: (626) 395-8331
- In-Person: Walk in during business hours at 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) to make an appointment
Counseling Services offers the choice of meeting in person or our HIPAA-compliant Zoom platform. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know which you'd prefer! Masks are required for in-person meetings.
After-hours crisis services and weekend response (for issues that cannot wait until the next business day)
Call the Counseling Services main line (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
Starting Saturday through Wednesday, come by Sherman Fairchild Library 24 hours a day during midterms, get some qui… https://t.co/sEo6BWcofX
A Stress Free Library event for winter midterms. Take a break with the wonderful volunteer therapy dogs from Huntin… https://t.co/vwjFqRjb3g
Join us tomorrow, 2/1, for an introduction to the Getting Things Done system of productivity. It's an effective way… https://t.co/HxwePDjECm
There's still time to sign up for Social Confidence! This 4-week group will teach skills and techniques to improve… https://t.co/XJ2Mac1Oth