call (626) 395-8331, or come in to make an appointment
After-hours crisis support available 24/7: Please call (626) 395-8331,
press "2" when prompted, and stay on the line
Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, referral, and treatment
- Self-exploration, support, and theme-focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
- Workshops and groups
Student Wellness Services South
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Send a secure message through the Student Health Portal
- Messages >> New Message >> I want to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk.
- Messages are retrieved and responded to during business hours. Please do not use secure messages for urgent or emergency questions/concerns.
- Call: (626) 395-8331
- In-Person: Walk in during business hours at 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) to make an appointment
Counseling Services offers the choice of meeting in person or our HIPAA-compliant Zoom platform. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know which you'd prefer! Masks are required for in-person meetings.
After-hours crisis services and weekend response (for issues that cannot wait until the next business day)
Call the Counseling Services main line (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
News and Announcements
Are you working on your thesis? This class will give an overview of techniques useful in the production and publica… https://t.co/somPBjEiOG
Stay healthy for the holidays! You can still get a free flu shot at the health center before you head off for Winte… https://t.co/QVOvepo4HO
Sherman Fairchild Library is open 24 hours during finals from Saturday, December 3 at noon until Friday, December 1… https://t.co/zcv3tiZ9Vm
Even though there's no more workshops this term, you can always check out our recorded workshops and learn at your… https://t.co/2mOW82Mi1n