Returning PA Information
- All previous PAs can apply for the role.
- There will be 4 PA returners for each house which will allow all houses to essentially have 8 peer supporters in total with the exception of Bechtel/Avery which will have 10.
- The PA Advisors will initially screen the applications (reserving the right to remove applications of those who have performed poorly in the role in the past).
- The remaining applications will then be made available to the PAAC. The PAAC will then meet with their house/residence committee (RAs + 3 students) to choose the returners for the house/residence.
- The houses/residence will have the opportunity to give feedback through a survey.
- We expect all returning PAs to be living in the house for which they are a resource.
- All returning PAs will be required to meet with their house RAs on a bi-weekly basis (1 returning PA from each house will be expected to attend the bi-weekly meetings with the new PAs so they can pass on any new information to the others).
- Office Hours for returning PAs (Lunch or 4pm-5pm) TBD.
Mon - Fri
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
1239 Arden Rd.
Mail Code 1-8
Pasadena, California 91125
Health (626) 395-6393 | Counseling (626) 395-8331