*Although mRNA vaccines are preferred, J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine may be considered in some situations.
The CDC guidelines currently recommend getting your booster as soon as your active COVID infection ends.
Students must submit documentation of their booster through the Student Health Portal no later than January 15, 2022, or within 30 days of becoming eligible to receive one.
What is Health Services?
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate, and cost-effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Services Provided
- Location and Hours
- Make an Appointment
- Primary health care (General medicine)
- Laboratory test specimens collected for reference lab
- Prescriptions provided to be filled at community pharmacy
- Allergy injections continuation after started by allergist
- Gynecological care
- Referrals for specialist care and imaging tests
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm
No appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Call (626) 395-6393 to request an appointment Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Remember - the scheduler is not a clinician.
- You are not required to state the purpose of your visit, however, it can help the scheduler book sufficient time for you.
- Each visit is supposed to address one issue.
- Let the scheduler know if you:
- just need a lab draw visit
- want a lengthier appointment
- want multiple appointments because you have multiple issues
- need a lab draw in addition to your provider visit
Join us tomorrow at 12:00pm for a workshop on Getting Better Sleep! We'll cover strategies for managing insomnia, c… https://t.co/1QqDAIfVy2
Attention Students: Student Wellness Services will be closed on Monday, January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day… https://t.co/ZYTc7dQyhb