If you have any respiratory symptoms, please report them to the COVID-19 reporting app on Caltech Access
What is Health Services?
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate and cost effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and is NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
New student? Please click to view instructions and requirements for completing the entrance health forms. The entrance health forms are due August 15, 2021.
Please complete your entrance health forms as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. Students who have not completed their entrance health forms will have a hold placed on their registrar's account and may not be able to register for classes.
When utilizing Student Health Services, we kindly ask you to:
- Call Health Services first to schedule an appointment at (626) 395-6393. We will provide care remotely whenever possible first.
- Students are encouraged to check the Student Health Portal for direct communications from their provider.
- Wear a mask or face covering, wash or sanitize hands often, and adhere to physical distancing requirements of 6ft when visiting the health center.
In addition, we have also implemented the following:
- Remote visits through telephone and video conferencing to continue assisting students remotely
- Rearranged the waiting room to reduce contact between students and adhere to physical distancing guidelines
- Modified appointment scheduling to reduce contact between students and allow time for disinfecting rooms in between appointments
- Increased disinfection of frequently touched surfaces
- Other workplace modifications under the guidance of the Pasadena Public Health Department to reduce risk of COVID-19 infection
Please contact Student Wellness Services with questions and suggestions.
- Services Provided
- Location and Hours
- Make an Appointment
- Primary health care (General medicine)
- Laboratory test specimens collected for reference lab
- Prescriptions provided to be filled at community pharmacy
- Allergy injections continuation after started by allergist
- Gynecological care
- Referrals for specialist care and imaging tests
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm
No appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
Until further notice, health appointments will not be available through the online Student Health Portal. In accordance with the recommendations from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, Student Health Services will be limiting in-person visits and introducing telehealth for the safety of all students and the campus at-large.
Please call (626) 395-6393 to request an appointment. Student Health Services will continue to function per our normal business hours.
Back to school and back on campus: brush up on some resiliency and anxiety management skills before term starts. Si… https://t.co/zeS8EMPP1n
Attention Students: Student Wellness Services will close at 12:00pm on Friday, September 3rd, and remain closed thr… https://t.co/UtYCWhIOkY
In preparation for an amazing 2021-2022 school year, Caltech Student Health Services will be temporarily closed for… https://t.co/uYN4XRtt6v