call (626) 395-6393, or come in to make an appointment
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate, and cost-effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Primary health care (General medicine)
- Laboratory test specimens collected for reference lab
- Prescriptions provided to be filled at community pharmacy
- Allergy injections continuation after started by allergist
- Gynecological care
- Referrals for specialist care and imaging tests
- Flu vaccine clinic in Fall term
Student Wellness Services South
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
No appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Online: Student Health Portal
- Call: (626) 395-6393
- In-Person: Walk in during business hours at 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) to make an appointment
- Masks required for in-person visits
- Remember - the person helping you schedule an appointment is not a clinician.
- You are not required to state the purpose of your visit, however, it can help the scheduler book sufficient time for you.
- Each visit is supposed to address one issue.
- Let the scheduler know if you:
- just need a lab draw visit
- want a lengthier appointment
- want multiple appointments because you have multiple issues
- need a lab draw in addition to your provider visit
News and Announcements
*Although mRNA vaccines are preferred, J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine may be considered in some situations.
The CDC guidelines currently recommend getting your booster as soon as your active COVID infection ends.
Students must submit documentation of their booster through the Student Health Portal within 30 days of becoming eligible to receive one.
Falling short of a goal doesn't mean failure. Often it's progress. 14 experiments, 10k people: people counted resu… https://t.co/NaoP1WzX7b
New service! Caltech has partnered with TimelyMD, the leading virtual health and well-being solution in higher educ… https://t.co/sYrUQdhklV
Decompress and celebrate Shark Week by folding some sharks and other ocean friends at the Sherman Fairchild Library… https://t.co/1W5aUCqo5s