If you have any respiratory symptoms, please report them to the COVID-19 reporting app on Caltech Access
What is Health Services?
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate, and cost-effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and are NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Services Provided
- Location and Hours
- Make an Appointment
- Primary health care (General medicine)
- Laboratory test specimens collected for reference lab
- Prescriptions provided to be filled at community pharmacy
- Allergy injections continuation after started by allergist
- Gynecological care
- Referrals for specialist care and imaging tests
1239 Arden Rd.
Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm
No appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
- Call (626) 395-6393 to request an appointment Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Remember - the scheduler is not a clinician.
- You are not required to state the purpose of your visit, however, it can help the scheduler book sufficient time for you.
- Each visit is supposed to address one issue.
- Let the scheduler know if you:
- just need a lab draw visit
- want a lengthier appointment
- want multiple appointments because you have multiple issues
- need a lab draw in addition to your provider visit
Student Wellness Services will close at 12:00pm on Wednesday, November 24th, and remain closed through Friday, Nove… https://t.co/0HH9rk7OfH
The recording and slides from today's Getting Things Done workshop is now online! https://t.co/hrwYe0B8Nk
Join us tomorrow at 12:00pm for an introduction to the Getting Things Done system of productivity. It's an effectiv… https://t.co/7QKuPs5YKA