Need Help Now?
Campus Security Emergency Line: (626) 395-5000 (on campus)
Campus Security for non-emergencies including escorts, reports, or information: (626) 395-4701
Off-Campus Emergencies: 911
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- After-hours crisis support available 24/7, including weekends and holidays:
(626) 395-8331 and press "2" when prompted, please stay on the line
- Campus Security Emergency Line: (626) 395-5000 (on campus)
- Campus Security for non-emergencies including escorts, reports, or information: (626) 395-4701
- Off-Campus Emergencies: 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
The term "crisis" can mean different things to folks - in general, a crisis is a time of intense difficulty, trouble, or danger. It's often a time when our traditional problem-solving approaches fail to bring us back to equilibrium, and we can encounter feelings of hopelessness, sadness, frustration, confusion, and even panic. Please note that the examples above are only some possible crisis scenarios. Counseling Services staff is available for phone or walk-in crisis consultations during regular business hours even if your scenario is not listed above, and phone consultation is available when the office is closed.