skip to main content
Student Wellness Services  /  Counseling  /  Forms and Policies

Counseling Forms and Policies

Disability Accommodations, Emotional Support Animals (ESAs), Housing, and Dining Exceptions

Student Wellness Services does not provide documentation for disability accommodations, emotional support animals, housing, or dining exceptions. Practitioners are able to provide referrals to off-campus providers for neuropsychological assessment, psychoeducational evaluations, or other documentation needs. Student Wellness Services providers can consult with an assessor or off-campus provider (with a signed release of information) if the student has been in treatment or the provider has information to contribute to the evaluation and documentation process.

Please visit the Caltech Accessibility Services for Students (CASS) website for full information on the accommodation process.

Read more about emotional support animals on the CASS website.

Forms and Resources

Confidential Health Information Act (CHIA)

The Confidential Health Information Act (CHIA) provides Californians insured under another person's health insurance policy new confidentiality protections. These protections will allow them to submit a confidential communications request form to receive communications from their health plan directly regarding their receipt of sensitive services or any service if they feel disclosure of related information to the main policy holder could cause harm.

Read more:

Mon - Fri
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
1239 Arden Rd.
Mail Code 1-8
Pasadena, California 91125
Fax(626) 585-1522