Make an Appointment
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
Same-Day Crisis Availability
Call Counseling Services at (626) 395-8331 and ask to schedule a same-day crisis appointment.
After-hours Crisis Services (Available 24/7, including weekends and holidays)
Call Counseling Services at (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
- Having thoughts of harming or killing yourself or someone else
- Dealing with a sexual assault
- Having someone close to you die recently
- Seeing or hearing things that other people cannot see or hear
- Feeling overwhelmed and needing to talk with someone as soon as possible
Making an Appointment
Counseling Services offers the choice of meeting in person or our HIPAA-compliant Zoom platform. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know which you'd prefer!
- Masks required when visiting Student Wellness Services in-person.
- Please complete all necessary forms prior to your appointment time so your appointment can start on time.
Read about What to Expect.
- Log onto the Student Health Portal
- Select Messages
- Select New Message and select I want to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk when prompted
- Please include some dates and times you are available for an appointment in your message and our front desk will get back to you shortly
Note: Messages are retrieved and responded to during business hours. Please do not use secure messages for urgent or emergency questions/concerns.
After-hours crisis services and weekend response (for issues that cannot wait until the next business day): Call the Counseling Services main line (626) 395-8331 and press "2" to be connected to a clinician. You may experience a brief hold while your call is connected; please stay on the line.
Call (626) 395-8331 to request an appointment during business hours.
Visit 1239 Arden Rd. (Student Wellness Services South) during business hours.
Masks are required when visiting Student Wellness Services in person.