Occupational Therapy Services
What is Occupational Therapy Services?
Occupations are all the things you occupy your time with. This includes the things you need, want or are expected to do.
- Individual occupational therapy sessions
- Occupational therapy screening visits at health services
Common Topics Include:
- Time management - managing procrastination, productivity
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Getting better sleep
- Making more meaningful use of your time
- Planning and organization
Click here to read more about OT.
Our main office is located at Center for Student Services on the second floor in Room 248 (near the elevators). We have additional services at Student Wellness Services located at 1239 Arden Rd.
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
Schedule an Appointment:
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-8331 or by making an appointment online on the Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu
Log in using your access.edu credentials.
Have More Questions?
Check out our FAQs page.