Occupational Therapy Services
What is Occupational Therapy Services?
Occupations are all the things you occupy your time with. If you're looking to make a healthier lifestyle change, then we're your resource!
- Individual occupational therapy sessions
- Occupational therapy screening visits for curious students
Common Topics Include:
- Time management - managing procrastination, productivity
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Getting better sleep
- Making meaningful use of your time
- Planning and organization
Our main office is located at Center for Student Services on the second floor in Room 248 (near the elevators).
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Institute Holidays
Schedule an Appointment:
Occupational therapy isn't the same as counseling services! Not sure which one you need? Click here.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-8331 or by making an appointment online on the Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu
Log in using your access.edu credentials.