Health forms for incoming students: Health forms are now available to be completed. The deadline for completing the health forms is August 15, 2019. Please click here to view instructions and requirements.
What is Health Services?
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate and cost effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students. Services are available to all eligible enrolled Caltech students and is NOT dependent on enrollment in any insurance plan.
- Primary health care (General medicine)
- Laboratory test specimens collected for reference lab
- Prescriptions provided to be filled at community pharmacy
- Allergy injections continuation after started by allergist
- Gynecological care
- Referrals for specialist care and imaging tests
We are located at 1239 Arden Rd., Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
(no appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm; opens at 9:00am on Wednesdays).
Closed on Institute Holidays
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Health Services appointments can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-6393 or through the Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu.
Log in is using your access.caltech credentials.