Announcement: Student Health Services will close at 3:00pm on Friday, October 19th, in preparation for the Student Flu Vaccine Clinic at Avery House from 4:00-7:00pm. Regular business hours will resume Monday. Counseling Services hours are unchanged.
What is Health Services?
Health Services is committed to providing caring, compassionate and cost effective health care and health promotion services that are specifically designed for the unique needs of our students.
- Primary Health Care (General Medicine)
- Laboratory Test Specimens Collected for Reference Lab
- Prescriptions Provided to be Filled at Community Pharmacy
- Allergy Injections Continuation after Started by Allergist
- Gynecological Care
- Referrals for Specialist Care and Imaging Tests
We are located at 1239 Arden Rd., Pasadena, CA 91106
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
(no appointments 12:00pm - 1:00pm; opens Wednesday 9:00am).
Closed on Institute Holidays
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Health Services appointments can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-6393 or through the Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu.
Log in is using your access.caltech credentials.