Attention students: On Monday, 1/21/2019, Student Wellness Services will be closed to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We will resume our normal business hours on Tuesday, 1/22/2019. Thank you!
What is Counseling Services?Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, treatment and referral
- Self-exploration, support, and theme focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
We are located at 1239 Arden Rd., Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed during Institute Holidays
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Appointments for the Counseling Services can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-8331 or sending a secured message to the Front Office through our Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu
Log in using your access.caltech credentials.