What is Counseling Services?Counseling Services supports and promotes the mental health of Caltech students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Couples therapy and counseling
- Substance abuse assessment, treatment and referral
- Self-exploration, support, and theme focused short-term group sessions
- Education and training
- Referrals to community providers
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Crisis intervention
We are located at 1239 Arden Rd., Pasadena, CA 91125
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed during Institute Holidays
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Appointments for the Counseling Services can be scheduled by calling (626) 395-8331 or sending a secured message to the Front Office through our Student Health Portal: https://mycaltechhealth.caltech.edu
Log in using your access.caltech credentials.