Social Confidence Group
During the workshop, you will learn specific techniques and skills which can be used to improve the quality of your social interactions. This will include:
- Exploring different social concerns that may impede feeling socially comfortable/confident
- Discussing and learning ways to manage social anxiety
- Reviewing different types of social situations
- The ins and outs of starting, joining, maintaining, and exiting conversations
- How to handle awkward social moments and more
When: Wednesdays, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- February 1, 2023
- February 15, 2023
- March 1, 2023
- March 15, 2023
Where: In-person at Student Wellness Services North. This is the house on the corner of California Blvd. and Arden Rd. at 1245 Arden Rd.
Who: Open to currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
Brief screening appointment required. Please call the counseling center at (626) 395-8331 to set one up. You can also use the Student Health Portal to send a message to the Counseling Center Front Desk and ask to set up a screening appointment.