Online Screenings and Self-Assessment Tools
Health Services: (626) 395-6393
Counseling and Occupational Therapy Services: (626) 395-8331
After-Hours Crisis Support available 24/7, including weekends and holidays:
(626) 395-8331 and press "2" and please stay on the line
Campus Security Emergency Line: (626) 395-5000
Campus Security for Non-emergencies (escorts, reports, or information): (626) 395-4701
Off Campus Emergencies: 911
Self-Screening Tools and Resources:
- Anonymous Mental Health Screening Tool - How Are You Feeling? This screening tool is completely anonymous and confidential. Immediately following the brief questionnaire, you will see your results, recommendations, and key resources.
- Go Ask Alice! Emotional Health - Read answers about emotional health and other health topics. Go Ask Alice! is run by Columbia University.
- The Cannabis Use Disorder Identification Test - Revised (CUIT-R)
SilverCloud Health - Online programs for stress, depression, anxiety, and building resilience
Choose from five online programs to help you better manage stress, depression, anxiety, and build resilience. Each module takes 20-40 minutes to complete and is based in cognitive-behavioral therapy. You can track your mood and symptoms over time, complete brief self-guided exercises, and learn practical skills that will help you feel better.
SilverCloud Health is free for all Caltech students, and you can complete the modules at your own pace from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- 88.6% of Caltech students found the modules helpful
- 78.7% of Caltech students said the program supports them in making progress toward their goals