January 18, 2022
If you are isolating and unable to return to campus:
- Graduate student late arrival form: https://caltechhousing.wufoo.com/forms/k1ua021t05lh9nx/
- Undergraduate student late arrival form: https://caltechhousing.wufoo.com/forms/undergraduate-winter-break-late-return-form/
- Stay at Home/Residence
- Stay away from others at Home/Residence
- Avoid Close Contact
- Practice good hygiene
- Take care of yourself
Day 0: How you calculate your days of quarantine, isolation, self-monitor, retests.
- If symptomatic, Day 0 is the date that symptoms began, regardless of when you tested positive, and Day 1 is the first full day following the date your symptoms started.
- If asymptomatic, Day 0 is the date of the positive COVID-19 test, NOT the date that you received the test result.
- If exposed to COVID-19, Day 0 is the date of your most recent exposure. Day 1 is the first full day after your last contact with a COVID-19 source.
- "I got a booster" = I am fully vaccinated, was eligible, and received a booster OR I am fully vaccinated, and am not yet eligible for a booster
- "I didn't get a booster" = I am fully vaccinated, eligible for a booster, but have not received a booster yet OR I am not fully vaccinated.
Mon - Fri
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
1239 Arden Rd.
Mail Code 1-8
Pasadena, California 91125
Health (626) 395-6393 | Counseling (626) 395-8331